
Yay, I had SO MUCH FUN!!! It was packed full. We had a really good turn out. Adrian did my hair and make up, and it took an hour and a half. But, it WAS worth it. My awesome youth pastor Lisa bought me a pair of awesome black pants! Applause 4 Lisa.......cause she IS the best. It went good, the first couple I got was kinda hard of hearing...so LOL that was interesting, "say what...." :P! I ended up serving alot of tables. We didn't have all the noodles we needed, so some people had to wait. At the end a awesome guy named muscle Matt cooked a BUNCH of noodles and I mean a BUNCH!!! When almost all the people left there was 3 full bolls of NOODLES!! AAhhhhhh.......
My friend received $250.00 dollars which payed for her camp ticket. That was a major blessing! God is SO good!
I will post more pictures when Eva sends them 2 me.
Here are some of the pictures she sent me.....I thought yall might want to see my OVER THE TOP BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND MAKE UP!!! LOL
I love yall PLEASE POST, even if you just say ........ shoehorn, it will make my day!

12 comments:
shoe horn
shoehorn!
and your pictures are beautiful!
I love your blog Breezy Bee!!! Pretty pictures!! make sure to ask Eva for the picture of your parents!!! its really great!!! I love you!!!
I knew someone would say that!
Thanks for yalls comments, it waz so much fun!
Hah! SHOEHORN!!!!! I forgot what it meant... OH WELL. MANDIE!!!! YOU BOUGHT STAND IN THE RAIN!!!! tut tut tut! I told you I was gonna give it to you!! SIGH........ I hope y'all have fun at camp. [:
P.S. When you said "Applause for Lisa" I was like... Applesauce for Lisa?! Whats she mean... OH she spelled it wrong.... Applesauce isn't spelled like that.... what was she thinking? OH!!!!*FACEPALM* Duh... APPLAUSE! :D
LOL, yeah I know but I really should buy my own songs so I support the artist. YA KNOW!!
Lol, yeah. Just tryin' to save a friend some $! [:
Well, I don't have any money....so nothing to save! LOL
Pssh-ah! How'd you buy the song then!
Mikayla bought it 4 me!
I wish I could have been there! You look beautiful sister!
Thanks Sista, Glad you commented on my blog!
I really miss you! We will most likely got a FB when yall move to C.A......so hurry up! :P
JK, stay as long as yall can, do yall have a idea of when yall might leave??
Post a Comment