




The first picture is Lisa our youth pastor. Second is Mistie, our youth worship leader. The third is Muscle Matt, the guy who cooked all the noodles! Fourth is Jordan my good friend. 5 is Casey Mikalya and my good friend.
...Instead it should be that of your inner self the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. :D 1 Peter 3:4
6 comments:
*Sigh* Eva just HAD to take that picture when I was eating! I still had food in my mouth! D:
Hey Sweetie!
I love your blog!
You guys did such a great job
last night.
I was proud of each one of you!
Love,
"Auntie" Kelly
LOL, Eva does that!
Thanks Kelly, glad you got to come!
I acculy liked the pic of casey but where was mikayla in it?
IDK, I don't think Eva took any pictures of Mikayla. Casey's mouth waz most likely stuffed with food, no doubt! :)
i did take a really cute pic of Mikayla
Let me send it to you again
Post a Comment