Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WELCOME!!

Welcome to Passion For Christ, yes this blog was up once but I felt like God wanted me to bring it back. Here I will talk about dreams, visions and awesome stuff like that. Everything WILL be about God and what He is doing in my life. Please feel free to comment, ask questions, cry your heart out, laugh, swivel in your chair... ANYTHING! Please continue to read my blog! Lotz of LOVE!! :D

10 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK..... YIPPEEEE

I WILL ADD THIS TO MY BLOG LISTS.

I LOVE YOU BREEZE AND I WILL READ YOUR BLOG EVERY DAY!

Breeze said...

Awww, thanks Eva, you don't know how that makes me feel!! YAY!! :D

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am having trouble adding you to my blog list on my blog so I think it is because you are a private invite only blog.....

O well....

I will bookmark you and read you everyday......

I love the photo.... it is retro and you are a beauty

Breeze said...

How would I fix that? I said that anyone can comment if thats what you mean. I set it to "any one can comment." Does it show that this blog is a private blog? Cause if it is than I can fix it. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Viking Granny!!!! said...

ok let me try again to add you to my blog list and see if it works now.....

Mommy Mere Pete said...

Hi Breezey Bee!!!

I love your blog!!! its so beautiful!!!

I love you!!!

Breeze said...

Ohh thanks, YAY Aunt Meredith is able to comment now!!!

Vriska Serket said...

Awesome [:

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cool breeze it is so cutie. glad your back.

Breeze said...

lol thanks!! Me TOO!!