Thursday, January 14, 2010
Inner Beauty.......
I would like to talk about something VERY important to us ladies. Ok, we all like clothes right. We like to look nice right. Well thats NOT a bad thing. Sometimes we tend to go over board, which is not the best thing to do. 1 Peter 3:3 speaks very strongly about that. We should have our hearts striate with God every time we wrong someone. Have you ever saw a beautiful tea cup with flowers, gold, and glitter on it? Have you ever looked inside? Sometimes what we thought was so beautiful, turns out to be a MESS!! Thats how our heart is sometimes. The outside looks just great, but our heart is YUCKY and BLAH! Have you ever thought "Wow, that girl is SO beautiful! I wish I looked like that!" But is you think about it, her heart could be dirty and bitter. God looks at your heart and says "Gosh, she has such a beautiful heart!" So, remember it's not the outside that counts. It's the inside! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
amen sister!
Its easy to get destracted in our society about what true beauty is. The world around us holds up Miley Cirus and others like her as beauties and tells us to measure up to them.
but you are so right about what God says!! and its His opinion that is the only one that should matter.
we need to always remember that we live before an audience of ONE ~ JESUS!!!!
That it is right one!!!!!! We think "ohh, what will "BLANK" think if I did this" But it's God opinion that counts!! Thanks for the input!! :D
This reminds me of the time that my mom.... " One day my mom went out to lunch with some ladies, she was early. She sat in her car for 5 minutes. A really REALLY pretty blonde girl got out of this gorgeous bmw, she said. Well, when my mom gets out of the car she peered inside of the car to find trash up to your hips in the back and passenger seats!
Nice blog Breeze. [:
Ewwww, thats gross!!! How can you trash your car out like that!!! Wow, thats amazing!!!
Oohh ohh! The name MANDIE is derived from Amanda :D So Breeze your new name is Mandie [:
And yes I know its really gross!
I updated my blog yesterday I think [: check it out
k
Mandie, ohh how was the movie have you watched it yet?
It was really good. I'll have to take it over one day and we can watch it
sounds like a plan!
So true!! We have to clean up the inside before we can the outside.
what movie???
O, Casey got a movie called "Mandie" for Christmas. I saw the case and It looked cool.
you are so right it is the inside not outside
yeah, so many girls worry about how they look on the outside and not the inside and the inside is what counts
what's "Mandie" about? do you think i would like it??
Yeah,ask Casey It sure looked like a cool movie set in a old time frame
Awesome post Breeze! So true! Keep it up! =D
Yay, Mattie your on!!!!! I am so happy
So true! its nice to find someone on blogger who is brave enough to stand up for what they believe in! btw, since u asked i found you when i was browsing profiles.
Yeah, not very many girls stand up for what right. Really, did you just see my photo and click on it??
HI BREEZEY IT IS YOUR FAV CUZ HANNA HI
Hanna! YAY your on! I'm SO happy!!!!
Post a Comment