...Instead it should be that of your inner self the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. :D
1 Peter 3:4
I have blonde hair, blueish gray eyes, I'm short, I am home-schooled and proud of it! I am also on fire for God! :) Orange is my favorite color of all! Dolphins rock this world!I live in a farm house on 16 acres I have 2 brothers and 1 sister 6 dogs and a wonderful mom and dad! My favorite dog is Sandy our little chihuahua! I REALLY like my music! I am the drummer for our youth group. Me and snakes are not friends AT ALL!! I like to climb trees. My favorite season is Spring and Fall. I hate spinach with a passion! YUCK! (who doesn't!?) do not ask me any geography questions unless you want a VERY blonde answer! :P My feet have to be clean before I can fall asleep. Haha, you most likely didn't want to know that!
3 comments:
i've seen that a few times and i just love it!!!
it was sooo much fun earlier today!!!!! thanks again!!! i love you!!!
Love you too! and yes this video is awesome!
I'm tagging you=D
Post a Comment