Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Awesome drawing!!



I thought I would post some drawing that a very good friend of mine did. Aren't they great! She never took any lessons at all! I think God sure gave her a awesome talent!
Comment and let me know what you think!! EVERY BODY THREW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND SCREAM "GO MERCY!!!!!!" :D

-Breeze

13 comments:

Joy! said...

GO MERCY! I think the first picture is how she wants her hair cut... She is very gifted

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I was wrong.... it is not the drawing of her dream hair cut..... but they are great drawings?

Mommy Mere Pete said...

awesome!!!!!!!

Mercy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mercy said...

........

Mommy Mere Pete said...

I really like your new blog background!!!

Mercy said...

THANK YOU BREEZE <3 <3 <3

Mercy said...

you spelled drawing wrong lol! its DRAWING NOT DRAWLING. :)

Breeze said...

Haha thanks Mercy you always make me feel so comforted inside! Yep Mercy is so talented! I wanted to give her the spot light and give God the glory for creating her! GO MERCY!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! hes cute! man the best i could do is a stick figure! im gonna ask dad if i can get a blog it looks fun

Anonymous said...

nice!

Breeze said...

I know there AMAZING!!!

Madi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.