Well, I'm sure some of yall have been dealing with a "bug". I think I got it last night at our youth group. I felt funny and went to the back and hung out in the bathroom for 4ever! I missed the teaching, that stunk cause it was a guest speaker from Mexico. So I was back there almost the whole time! My BFF Jordan came back there and comforted me. I was shaking all over. I stayed VERY close to a toilet, trash can, and sink as I possibly could. I almost threw up, but didn't. Jordan held my hair back like a awesome friend would. Ginger my other friend kinda knew I was going to throw up. She stood far away so she wouldn't feel like throwing up. I started crying and Jordan stood there hugging me till my youth pastor Lisa came. She got Tanner, and we left. All the way home I cried and kept my finger on the window button. I could picture myself puking ALL over the side of Tanner's car. That didn't happen, when we got home I walked in the door and broke down in tears! Mom was like "what is the matter with you!?" I told her, and stayed in the bathroom for a while. My sister made the bed (it's NEVER made) and fluffed my pillows. I got into bed and sat there and read a book. I started to feel a little better. My BEST FRIEND was......... saltine crackers! I had no idea they were so, well....GOOD! I laid propped up all night. That was ok, I woke up feeling so much better. I had toast for lunch and kinda watched what I ate for a while. So far I have had toast, chocolate milk, mac-n-cheese, beans, water gate salad, crackers, and a pop tart. As I'm typing this I hope I never see any of these items later on. It is 5:25 right now and mom is at a church meeting. She will not be home for a while. I got out of bed at like 12:00. I am SO happy I DIDN"T throw up, but boy I sure felt like it!
Remember prayer is a powerful thing, and it does make a difference, I believe that all my friends that prayed for me really made a difference. Thanks for all yalls prayers. I really do appreciate it.
-bugless Breeze

5 comments:
aaaaawe...... my little Breezy.....
I am so glad that you are well and GOD IS GOOD
Yeah, I am too. I will be glad wen this bug leaves 4 good!
how are you feeling now???
i love you Breezy Bee!!!
I'm feeling better thanks! I do NOT have the bug. Thanks 4 your prayer!
your blog looks so classy
Post a Comment