Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daniel


The King was looking for some new men. So he had his guard pick 4 boys. The guard picked Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah. (Weird names...) He gave them the finest wine and food in the kingdom. A while later the boys started looking ill and unhealthy. Daniel asked the King if he and the 3 others could eat only veggies and water. Then 10 servants would eat the Kings food. Then they would compare them. At the end of the test the 4 boys looked well nourished and heathy. The others looked bad and ill. So there food was changed. God gave them understanding and knowledge. Daniel set standards that could NOT be broken!! It's the same for us, we need to set standards for movies, books, friends, internet, and even thoughts. If your watching bad movies that turn your attention to things of this world, and what is that doing to you? It's taking your focus off the Lord!! Books can feed thoughts about dating, guys and other junk.(depending on what books your reading.) Friends.......:| (sigh) If you have a friendship with a girl thats talking about boys and dating and other bad junk. You should encourage them in the Lord and pray for them. Internet IS SO tricky!! It can pop up things that are SO bad! You need to set standards on the internet, such as......I will not visit this website cause it has bad pop ups etc. Thoughts that a BIG trap!! When your thinking about things that are NOT of God, thats bad. Heres a trick, when this thought comes up have a friend or area in your life you can pray about. So it's like a reminder!! Trust me, the devil does NOT want to remind you to pray!! :) What you put in you REALLY REALLY does matter it makes a difference!! So think about that!!

-Breeze :)

8 comments:

kIaNa said...

That's very true, but I don't think we should cut ourselves off from friendships with girls who talk about dating, guys, etc. alot. Actually, Jesus hung out with sinners all the time. Great post! Luv ur blog!

Breeze said...

Yeah I see what your saying, I hang out with girls who sometimes talk about it. But if your falling for what there saying than thats not good. I so sorry if what I typed sounded religious and "you can't talk to girls that talk about that"
You CAN talk to girls like that and encourage them to be all they can be in the Lord!

Unknown said...

Yeah as long as your not thinking about that kinda stuff all the time your'e good =D

Mommy Mere Pete said...

I love you and your love for others and Jesus!!!

You rock!!! ;-D

Breeze said...

Yeah, alot of girls tend to. It's sickening!! Boys, dating and other junk don't matter. All that matters is God, and are you trying to impress others? God's the OLNY thing that matters! Yet we don't see that sometimes.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I love your blog Breezy!

Breeze said...

Thanks!

Breeze said...

I'm sorry I have not posted something new in a while. I have been kinda busy, but a new post is on it's way!